Sometimes you just need a super quick healthy dinner!
A quick run to Trader Joe’s supplies all of the needed ingredients for this flavor packed and nutrient dense cauliflower fried rice.
Quick Cauliflower Fried Rice 🍚🍚
I yellow onion
3 garlic cloves
1-inch piece of fresh garlic
1 16-ounce bag riced cauliflower
1 cup preshredded carrots
1 cup chopped celery
9-ounce bag snow peas
10-ounce bag sliced crimini mushrooms
8 shiitake mushrooms, sliced
1/2 tamari (or soy sauce)
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1/4 cup sliced raw almonds
1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
1. Finally diced onion. Mince garlic and fresh ginger. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons coconut oil to pan and add onion, garlic and ginger. Sauté until translucent 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Add celery, carrots, and both types of mushrooms to the pan. Sauté until softened 4 to 5 minutes. Add riced cauliflower. Stir to mix ingredients and cook for an additional five minutes.
3. Slice the snow peas on a diagonal. Thinly slice the scallions.
4. Add the tamari and sesame oil and mix to the vegetables. Add sliced snow peas to the pan. Allow flavors to come together for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Transfer fried rice to bowls and top with sliced scallions, sliced almonds, toasted sesame’s and Sriracha. Enjoy!