So tasty! Super garlic & chilli spaghetti with roasted tenderstem and garlic drizzle 🤤
one of my new recipes this week – simple but effective and super cheap & easy✨
Garlic (4 cloves)
2 fresh chillis
2 fresh tomatoes
1 x tin of chopped tomato
Salt and pepper to taste
A handful of tenderstem broccoli
Very small amount of Fry light or olive oil
salt to taste
Garlic (2 gloves)
Natural yoghurt (@alpro)
1. Preheat your oven at 200°
2.Bring salted water to boil, add spaghetti and cook to packet instructions (Saving a mug of pasta water)
3.In a large frying pan finely chop or mince your garlic into the warm pan with olive oil
4. After 2 minutes add 1 tin of chopped tomato on a med-high heat.
5. Prepare your tenderstem on a baking tray, spray with fry light or drizzle lightly with olive oil and salt, place into a preheated oven for 15 minutes.
6. Turn your pan to a simmer and roughly chop your salad tomato and chilli
7. Pulse your tomato’s and chilli in processor until very finely chopped and add to the simmering sauce
8. Season with salt and pepper to taste, mix in oregano and let simmer for 10-15 minutes. Adding small amount of the pasta water you saved should it begin to dry out.
9. Mince remaining garlic cloves for sauce into a small bowl, adding natural yoghurt and half a teaspoon of sumac giving it a good mix.
10. Mix pasta and plate, remove tenderstem from oven and drizzle with garlic sauce
Super simple delicious meal ready to go! If you’re making for a group double the ingredients and feel free to add as much or as little spice as you like 🌶 I sometimes add extra chilli flakes!
#vegan #veganrecipes #veganmenu #vegandinner #vegannewcastle #veganfood #veganblog #veganuk #vegansofig #veganfood #vegancommunity #veganfoodporn #veganfoodlovers #veganism #pasta #pastarecipe #spaghettirecipe #vegetables #likesforlike #likeforlikes #like4likes #followforfollowback #follow4followback #follow #followｍe #followtrain #followfollowfollow #followbackinstantly