Savory Ramen Noodle Stir Fry by @eatwithclarity ?
• 8 ounces ramen noodles
• 1-2 cups chopped broccoli (fresh or frozen)
• 3 cloves minced garlic
• 1 thumb fresh grated ginger (can sub for 1 tsp dried)
• 2 green onions/scallions, chopped
• 1 tbsp oil
• 4 tbsp low sodium soy sauce/tamari
• 2 tbsp vegetable broth
• 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
• 1 tbsp hot sauce (more or less depending on spice preference)
• 2 tsp honey or maple syrup
• 1/2 block extra firm tofu
• 2 tsp corn starch
• 1 tbsp soy sauce/tamari
• 1 tbsp oil
1. Bring large pot of water to boil & cook noodles according to package instructions. You want to keep noodles slightly al dente cause we will pan fry them w/remaining ingredients after. During final few minutes of cooking, add chopped broccoli to lightly blanch. Drain everything together. Alternatively, add to pot to steam.
2. Remove tofu from package & pat dry w/towel to remove excess moisture. Cut block in half & put one half away.
3. Cut tofu into small cubes & add to bowl. Toss w/corn starch til combined.
4. Add to pan w/olive oil & saute on each side for 3-4 mins or til golden brown. Using a large pan keep tofu well spread out because corn starch can cause them to stick together easily.
5. Once golden, add in soy sauce/tamari & mix to combine.
6. Transfer tofu to bowl. To same pan, add minced garlic, grated ginger. Chopped scallions & add white part to pan.
7. Saute w/olive oil til garlic is golden brown & fragrant.
8. Remove from heat & add all remaining sauce ingredients. Whisk together.
9. Combine noodles, sauce, tofu & broccoli. Let combine over low heat to allow flavors to blend. Add more soy sauce to deepen flavor or vegetable broth to make it saucier.
10. Serve w/sesame seeds & remainder of chopped scallions. Enjoy!?#food #vegan #veganfood #vegans #veganlifestyle #veganmeals #veganlife #veganbaking #veganrecipes #veganfoodshare #veganfoodlover #veganfoodie #igfood #healthyveganfood #healthyvegan #vegetarianrecipes #noodles #foodie #plantbaseddiet #plantbasedrecipe #vegandinner #whatveganseat #foodrevolution #veganlove #veganfoodporn #eatsplants #veganlunch #veganbowl #eatyourveggies #veganfoodshares