✔️ SAVE this Post to make later
✔️ TAG a friend who needa try this today!
✔️ FOLLOW @the.veganrecipe for daily #Vegan Recipes from across the gram
Curry Laksa noodles?, anyone?
Recipe (yields 2 servings)
– 2 servings ramen (fresh/dried) – cooked based on package’s instructions
– 2 tablespoons red chili/laksa paste or sambal (recipe on highlights)
– 3 cups vegetable stock
– ¼ cup coconut milk (more for a creamier version)
– 1 teaspoon coconut sugar (optional, adjust based on the chili paste’s sweetness)
– a handful of fresh curry leaves (optional)
– oil & salt to taste
– ¼ cup King oyster mushrooms – peeled into thin strips
– ¼ cup long beans – cut into 2″” length, blanched
– ½ cup mung bean sprouts, blanched
– ¼ cup pan-fried eggplant
– ¼ cup tofu puffs
– lime wedges, red chilis
– fried veggie wontons
1. In a heated pan with a drizzle of oil, lightly pan fry mushrooms strips & eggplant until fully cooked & set aside. Using the same pan, add water & quickly blanch green beans & mung bean sprouts, then drain well. Soak tofu puffs in hot water for 5 mins & squeeze out the water to remove excess oil.
2. To make the curry, sauté red chili paste/sambal with oil in a tall pot (deep enough for at least 5 cups of liquid) for 1 minute. Then, add the vegetable stock, tofu puffs, curry leaves, coconut sugar (if using) & bring it to boil. Reduce heat to simmer & add coconut milk, then cook long beans & eggplants in soup for about 30 seconds. Turn off the heat.
3. To serve, place cooked ramen in a bowl, ladle soup with veggies over & top with mung bean sprouts, fried wontons, mushrooms strips, red chili & a squeeze of lime juice. Enjoy.
? Tag someone?
Follow ? @the.veganrecipe
? All rights and credits reserved to the respective owner(s)
#easyveganrecipes #veganthanksgiving #vegannachos #veganmeat #eatyourvegetables #vegancurry #veganbowl #easyvegan #plantbasedlife #veganitalianfood #veganbowls #veganpasta #hclfvegan #plantbasedvegan #vegansmoothies #plantbasedbreakfast #plantbaseddinner #vegansofny #vegansofla #VeganRecipe #VeganRecipes