✔️ SAVE this Post to make later
✔️ TAG a friend who needa try this today!
✔️ FOLLOW @the.veganrecipe for daily #Vegan Recipes from across the gram
Lemon Poppyseed Muffins by @thrivingonplants 🍋
Makes: 9 Prep: 15 min Cook: 20 min
1/2 cup Vanilla Almond Yoghurt
3/4 cup Soy Milk
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1 heaped tbsp lemon zest
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup caster sugar
2 cups plain all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp sea salt
2 tbsp poppyseed
▫️Easy Lemon Glaze
1 cup icing sugar
3-4 tsp lemon juice, as needed
Optional: 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/360F. Line and/or grease a 9 hole muffin tray and set aside.
2. Combine the yoghurt, soy milk, lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil and vanilla extract into a large bowl and mix well.
3. Add in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, sea salt and poppyseed. Mix until smooth.
4. Divide the batter evenly into the muffin tray. Pop into the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the outside is golden and a skewer inserted into the middle of the muffin comes out clean.
5. Place onto a cooling rack to sit. In the meantime, sift the icing sugar into a bowl and add in fresh lemon juice 1 tsp at a time until you get a smooth consistency (should be about 3-4 tsp worth).
6. Drizzle on top of the muffins while warm and allow them to soak up the glaze. Enjoy! Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days or in the fridge for 1 week.
[Recipe & Photography by @thrivingonplants]
💗 Tag someone👇
Follow 👉 @the.veganrecipe
📷 All rights and credits reserved to the respective owner(s)
#vegansushi #vegancookies #plantbaseddessert #veganvideos #vegangranola #veganmeals #veganmacandcheese #veganenergy #veganchocolatecake #wholefoodsplantbased #veganmealprep #veganburrito #veganlunchideas #vegetarianmeal #veggielover #nycvegan #vegantacos #vegancuisine #plantbasedfoods #simpleveganrecipes #veganmacncheese #VeganRecipe #veganrecipes