Roasted Tomato Pasta with Mushrooms, Herbs & Sun-Dried Tomatoes ??
In this recipe, the mushrooms are chopped really small, so that they get some great browning and blend in to add amazing flavor, along with roasted tomatoes, which are just gems of nature all on their own. Fresh herbs are really delicious in here too, parsley and basil. The recipe uses 1/3 cup, but you can adjust to your preference. ??
1/2 lb. farfalle or pasta of choice
1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes sliced
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt, pepper and dried oregano
8 oz. mushrooms finely chopped
1 tbsp oil
1 shallot finely chopped
1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes finely chopped (jarred, drain excess oil)
1 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp dried oregano
1 cup pasta cooking water
1 tbsp tomato paste
1/3 cup finely chopped herbs (parsley and basil)
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Slice tomatoes in half and add to an 8×8″ baking dish. Drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil, toss. Sprinkle generously with salt, pepper and dried oregano. Toss. Bake approx 20 min until tomatoes start to release juices.
2. Meanwhile, boil water for pasta. Salt the water and cook pasta until just al dente. Reserve 1 cup pasta cooking water prior to draining.
3. In a skillet on medium heat, add the chopped mushrooms and oil. Cook approx 10 minutes until mushrooms are browned, then add shallots. Cook another 5 min, stir often.
4. Add sun dried tomatoes, all the seasonings, and tomato paste. Stir, cook another minute. Add pasta cooking water to your liking, stir, add pasta and herbs.
5. Stir well and squeeze in lemon juice, add the roasted tomatoes and serve.
Get Our new 100 Vegan Recipes cookbook ? Link in BIO
#veganrecipe #veganlifestyle #veganfitness #veganfoodlovers #vegansofinstagram #vegan_veganfood