Roasted Thyme Mushroom Linguine with Ricotta & Crispy Chickpeas. This pasta dish is packed full off flavour, the ricotta gives it a subtle creaminess and the crispy chickpeas add a bit of crunch. It’s definitely one to try!
150g shitake mushrooms/200g chestnut mushrooms
2 garlic cloves chopped
1 onion sliced
2 tbsp cream
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 knob of butter (50g)
2 tsp thyme dried or fresh
2 tsp sage dried or fresh
250ml white wine
1 can drained and dried chickpeas
1. Preheat oven to 220C Fan/ Gas mark 9
2. Chop your mushrooms in half, leaving the smaller ones as they are.
Mix in the drained and dried chickpeas, extra virgin olive oil, thyme and
sage, salt and pepper in a baking tray and roast for 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile cook the pasta according to the instructions and once cooked, drain the water saving about a cup of pasta water for the sauce.
4. Fry onions and garlic in the butter for about 5 minutes till soft, then
add the wine and the cream until a little reduced.
5. Once the mushrooms are cooked, add them to the drained pasta and the sauce. Stir and season with salt & pepper. If the sauce seems a little sticky, loosen it with a bit of the pasta water a little at a time.
6. Serve and top with a spoonful of ricotta and black pepper and Enjoy!!
#pastadish #italianfood #veggiefood #vegetarianfood #vegetarianrecipes #vegetarian #vegetarisch #f52community #bonappetit #simplefood #goodfood #easyrecipes