Roasted red pepper & pumpkin pasta by: @sculptedkitchen 🌶🍝
2 large roasted peppers
2 Tablespoons of olive oil plus more for roasting pumpkin.
1 tablespoon of garlic paste
1 tsp of salt
1 cup of cashews (soaked over night)
1 small onion, diced
1 bouillon cube
1 tsp onion powder
1 tablespoon garlic powder
2 bay leaves
1/4 cup residue water from boiling pasta
1 1/2 cof pasta of your choice. 2 cups if you’re using wide pasta noodles
2 cups of pumpkin puree
3 tablespoons of tomato puree
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
1/4 tsp of paprika powder
1 tsp of dried parsley flakes.
1 cup of @gustafoods seitan roast, crumbled.
1. Cut your pumpkin in half, lightly spread some olive oil. Roast your pumpkin at 380F for 1 hr.
2. De seed pepper & roast in a separate pan beside the pumpkin for 20 min.
2. Sautee onion for 2 mins.
3. Add in bouillon cube, garlic powder & paste, onion powder, 2 bay leaves, salt, lemon juice, tomato puree, paprika & parsley flakes. Sauté until fragrant.
4. Remove pumpkin from oven &,once cooled, measure 2 cups.
5. Add drained & rinsed cashews into the blender, along w your onion mixture, pumpkin puree & roasted peppers into a high speed blender & blend for 1 min.
6. Place back into the pan &cook for 2-3 minutes. Add your garnishes.
Place pasta inside the pan & use tongs to gently combine. Add in thyme, basil or parsley. Add in your @gustfoods seitan crumble & serve!
#ad#gustafoods#pumpkin#pasta #pastalovers#carbs4life #veganalfredo#healthy #whatveganseat#plantbased #veganfoodshare#veganrecipes #veganfood#vegansofig#veganbowls #plan