RICE PANEER KEBAB’s
Morning Snack: Crisp and scrumptious kebab’s are best for breakfast meal with cup of steaming chai ☕️ Total servings : 9 kebabs
1 bowl cooked rice
1 bowl mashed potato
1 bowl grated paneer
9 Ice- cream sticks
1/2 cup breadcrumbs Method:
1. Take large bowl add cooked rice , boiled potato ,grated paneer , bread crumbs & mix well.
2. Add 2tbsp cornflour, salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder, black pepper and mix well.
3. Coat the mixture over the ice cream stick and shape it in kebab’s by flattening it.
4. Heat oil for deep frying the kebab’s in a kadai or pan. When the oil becomes medium hot, then add kebab’s.
5. Continue to fry and turn over as required for uniform frying.
6. Voila, serve it with green chutney.
TADA ,stay tuned for more mouth watering recipes! God bless all?
#chatpatadil #kebab #yummy #sweettooth #tastyrecipes #tastyfood #chatpata #spicy #veganrecipes #snacktime #snacking