@Repost.Tool • @lovechickpea Matcha Cookies🍵🍪✨
A friend sent me a matcha cookie recipe and I was inspired to make some. These are SOFT BAKED & turned out so yums💚
Original recipe had double the ingredients and I was not about to make lots of cookies with only 2 people at home, so I cut ingredients in half😋
(for ~10 medium cookies)
1 cup flour
1 + 1/2 tsp matcha powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
5-6 tbsps cane sugar*
5 tbsps vegan butter (melted)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp flax meal +
3 tbsps non-dairy milk
1/3 cup dark chocolate chips*
*I used coconut sugar so my cookies turned darker than it should look.
*You can sub with semi-sweet chocolate chips, etc
1.Preheat oven to 325 F. Grease baking sheets or line with parchment paper.
2. Add dry ingredients in bowl EXCEPT SUGAR and mix together.
3. Make your flax egg using 1 tbsp flax meal and 3 tbsps non-dairy milk. Mix in a cup and leave to sit.
4. In a separate bowl whisk / mix the vegan butter, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth and combined. Add the flax egg and mix again.
5. Combine wet and dry ingredients until dough is smooth. Fold in the dark chocolate chips.
6. Roll dough or use cookie scooper and place onto baking sheet, placing 2-3 inches apart. Flatten dough using back of spatula, fork or spoon.
Sprinkle with more chocolate chip toppings!
7. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool then enjoy!!!
Recipe adapted from @eat.drink.shrink 🌿
#vegan #meatfree #meatfreemeals #vegancommunity #veganrecipes #veganfoodie #plantbased #plantpowered #veganeats #healthyrecipes #healthyrecipeshare #plantbaseddiet #plantbasedrecipes #nutrition #veganfoodshare #veganfoodporn #foodies #foodiesofinstagram #foodiegram #foodpornshare #veganmatcha #vegandessert #cookiesofinstagram #cookies #matchacookies #matchagreentea #chocolatechips #greenteacookies #vegansoﬁg #buzzfeedfood