Reposted from @plant_basedrecipe Warming Creamy Coconut Soup
🤤 This is simple to make with a really flavourful soup!
😋 Get the recipe:
👉🏼Recipe (makes 2 servings)
– 1 medium-sized onion, diced
– 2 tablespoons chopped ginger or galangal
– 1 tablespoon minced garlic
– curry leaves for flavor (optional)
– 2-3 tablespoons curry powder or curry paste or sambal (adjust to preference)
– 3 teaspoons sugar or maple syrup (adjust to preference)
– 3 cups vegetable broth
– 1/2 cup coconut milk (or more for creamier version)
– salt & pepper to taste
– oil for cooking, cooked rice for serving
Toppings & garnish suggestions (or of choice):
– Pan-fried tofu cubes seasoned with soy sauce & black pepper
– crushed peanuts, chili oil (optional), lime wedges & shredded veggies (purple cabbage, carrot, zucchini)
🌱Heat a non-stick pot with oil, and sauté onion until translucent, then add ginger, garlic & cook until aromatic, about 1-2 mins.
🌱Add curry powder or paste, curry leaves (if using), give it a quick stir. Then add vegetable broth, sugar, salt, pepper & bring the mixture to a rolling boil.
🌱Lower the heat to medium & simmer for another minute or so. Taste test & season accordingly. Stir in coconut milk & turn off the heat.
🌱Ladle soup onto rice & serve with toppings & garnishes of your choice.
#vegan #vegano #veganismo #vegansofinstagram #vegana #vegans #veganlife #veganfood #vegan_veganfood #veganism #vegansofig #veganfoodshare #veganrecipes #veganbreakfast #veganlunch #veganfoodie #veganeats #veganvitamin #vegancommunity #vegandinner #veganlifestyle #veganfitness #veganfoodlovers #veganshare