Mini Raw Vegan Lemon and Blueberry Cheesecakes 💗
👉 Get over 100 Delicious Vegan Recipes for muscle growth, fat loss and a healthier lifestyle.
➡️ Link in bio @govegan.health
📝 Remember to like and save for later
🥰 Thank @healthyfrenchwife for the recipe
1 cup of almonds
1/2 cup of pitted dates
2 tbsp of coconut oil
1 cup of soaked cashews (overnight)
1 lemon juiced
4 tbsp of coconut oil
3 tbsp of maple syrup
1 cup of frozen or fresh blueberries
1. To make the base, mix the almonds then add the dates in a food processor until it forms a fine crumb then add the coconut oil and combine.
2. Press the mixture down in silicon muffing moulds using a glass or your fingers. Store in the freezer while you make the next step.
3. For the cheesecake layer: soak your cashews – preferably overnight or for a few hours in hot/boiling water.
4. Blend in a food processor with the juice of 1 lemon, maple syrup and melted coconut oil. Blend until smooth.
5. Get your base out of the freezer. Add a few fresh or frozen blueberries on top of the bases then spoon the cheesecake mixture.
6. Top with more blueberries and freeze for 2-3 hours to set. Take out of the freezer for one hour before serving and store them in the fridge.
#veganfoodshare #plantbased #veganfood #vegantreats #letscookvegan #whatveganseat #veganlunch#vegantravel #vegansofig #vegansofig #veganuary #vegan #veganfitness #veganpizza #vegandiet #veganfoodspot #🌱 #vegetarian #vegans #vegana