✨ RECIPE SUNDAY ✨
Tofu Pad Thai
– 2 medium carrots
– 1/2 sweet cabbage
– Bean sprouts
– 1 onion
– 1 chilli
– 3 cloves of garlic
– Thumb sized piece of ginger
– Block of tofu
– 4tbsp soy sauce
– 2tbsp maple syrup
– 1tbsp brown sugar
– Juice of 1 lime
– Optional – vegan fish sauce
– Spring onions
1. Press your tofu and then cut into small chunks.
2. Finely slice your onion, cabbage and carrots. Mince the ginger, garlic and chilli.
3. Heat up a tbsp of oil in a wok. Fry your tofu until golden. Add in your ginger, garlic and chilli. Add in your prepped veg.
4. In a bowl mix all of the sauce ingredients. Add in a couple of tbsp of water to dissolve the sugar.
5. Cook your noodles until a minute underdone. If using rice noodles, just soak them.
6. When your veg is still crunchy and a minute or so from being cooked add in your bean sprouts. Then add in your noodles and sauce.
7. After a minute or two, when the veg is cooked and the sauce has heated through you can dish up.
8. Sprinkle on toppings of your choice, some crushed peanuts, spring onions, coriander and lime juice. For an extra crunch you can put some raw bean sprouts on top or for heat add pour on some chilli oil.
#vegan #foodreview #theveganreviewuk #dinner #lunch #vegan #recipes #vegancomparison #bestvegan #veganreview #veganrestaurant #veganmanchester #veganpadthai #veganfood #vegan #padthai #vegandinner #veganrecipe #vegansnack #mockmeat #asianfood #thairecipe #veganthai