RECIPE POST: Mini Burgers (sliders) with couscous & chick peas
Another healthy & wholesome recipe for kids tiffin. Make it like sliders (mini burgers) for kids or a full size burger for adults.
INGREDIENTS FOR PATTIES
1/2 cup cooked couscous
1/2 cup boiled chick peas (slightly mashed)
Fresh bread crumbs from one slice of bread
3-4 tbsp grated cheddar cheese or mozzarella cheese
1/2 tsp lemon juice
Salt to taste
TO BE MADE INTO A BATTER
3 tbsp plain flour
3 tbsp water
7-8 small butter rolls or small burger buns
Oil for shallow frying
Dry bread crumbs for coating
ANY SPREAD OF YOUR CHOICE: GUACAMOLE, HUMMUS, HUNG CURD DIP
1. Mix all the ingredients for patties in a bowl. Shape this mixture into 7-8 small flat patties.
2. Dip the patties in plain flour batter. Coat with dry bread crumbs. Shallow fry in a min stick pan.
HOW TO PROCEED
1. Cut a butter roll or burger bun into half. Warm it on a heated pan.
2. Spread a tsp of spread on both sides of the roll / bun.
3. Top with a lettuce leaf. Place the patty on one half of the roll / bun. Cover with the other half.
1. Make normal burger in the same way if you cannot get the small rolls / buns
2. This recipe is good for 7-8 mini burgers or 4 full size burgers.
3. Half fry the patties a day in advance & refrigerate in an air tight container.
Go ahead and try this delicious recipe. Do not forget to like, comment, share and tag us if you try this recipe.
#theveggytable #vegetarian #cooking
#homemade #homemadefood #homechefs #foodinsta #foodforlife #foodaholic #foodporn #food #foodism #delicious #goodfood #chef #vegetarianburger #vegetariansliders #lisbonhomechefs #healthyburger