RASPBERRY COCONUT CAKE by @vegan.dy
1.5 cups rolled oats
2 Tbsp coconut blossom sugar
1/4 cup coconut oil
4-6 Tbsp water
1 Tsp lemon juice
pinch of salt
1.5 cups full fat coconut milk
3 Tbsp agave nectar
3 Tbsp lemon juice
2 Tsp agar powder
1 Tsp tapioca starch
1/2 Tsp salt
1/2 cup shredded coconut
– for the crust, blend 1.5 cups rolled oats in a food processor to rough flour.
– add 2 Tbsp coconut blossom sugar, 1/4 cup coconut oil, 4-6 Tbsp water, 1 Tsp lemon juice
and a pinch of salt; blend until it forms a dough – start with less water and add 1 Tbsp a time
until the dough forms.
– press dough into spring-form pan.
– bake at 180°C/350°F for 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown and crunchy.
– let cool down completely (about 1 hour).
– for the filling, mix 1.5 cups full fat coconut milk, 3 Tbsp agave nectar, 3 Tbsp lemon juice, 2
Tsp agar powder, 1 Tsp tapioca starch and 1/2 Tsp salt; mix until agar and tapioca starch are
– in a pot, bring mixture to boil, stir constantly; reduce heat and let simmer for 2-3 minutes, stir
– add 1/2 cup shredded coconut and mix.
– pour filling into crust mold and add a handful of fresh raspberries.
– refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Enjoy!
Follow my other pages for quick, delicious vegan recipes
@VeganChefRon on youtube
#veganrecipes #Organic #realfood #veganfoodie #plantbased #vegandessert