🌈RAINBOW SHIRATAKI SALAD
I’m in love with rainbow salad. Taste the rainbow with this colorful bowl of bright veggies like yellow tomatoes, carrots and edamame with spinach, shirataki noodles and spicy peanut dressing!
Diets: #VeganKeto, #LCHFDiet, #WFPBDiet, #PaleoVegan
Nutrition per portion: 330 kCal
Protein 12 g Fat 18 g Net Carb 15 g
1/2 large tomato
1/2 cup edamame
1 small carrot
1 handful of spinach
1 tsp sesame seeds
1/2 pack #shirataki @miraclenoodle
1 tsp butterfly peaflower tea @wildernesspoets (optional to colour noodles)
lime wedges (optional)
1/2 tsp minced ginger
1 clove garlic
1 tbsp peanut butter
1 tbsp lime juice
1/2 tbsp sodium soy sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
1. Peel and mince the garlic clove and ginger. Combine with the rest of the dressing ingredients in small bowl ans whisk well until creamy
2. Prepare Shirataki according to package instructions. Use peaflower tea to colour thew boiling water.
3. Put the frozen edamame in a bowl and cover with warm water. Set aside to cool, then drain when ready to use.
4. Slice carrot and tomato in a desired way.
5. Assemble the salad on the plate. Garnish with sesame seeds and a lime wedge.