Pumpkin Pancakes 🥞
For your morning breakfast or snack with this simple and healthy pancakes, Pack with veggies. 🥬
Prep Time maybe 5~10 minutes if you have all the ingredient.
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time around 20~25 minutes
Servings 8 Pancakes 🥞
– 1 cup Chickpea flour
– 3/4 cup Pumpkin puree
– 1/2 cup Chopped Spinach leaves
– 1/2 cup Thinly shredded carrots
– 1/2 cup Chopped Green Onions
– 2 tablespoons Chopped cilantro leaves
– 1/4 cup Club Soda or Soda water-
– 3/4 teaspoon Crushed chili flakes (adjust to taste)
– 1/2 teaspoon Carom Seeds (ajwain)
– Salt to taste
– 3 tablespoons Oil to cook pancakes
1. Assemble all the ingredients.
2. In a bowl combine all the ingredients.
3. Pour in soda water.
4. Mix until well blended. Add more soda water if the batter is thick.
5. Heat and grease a griddle.
6. For each pancake, spoon 2 tablespoon batter onto the hot griddle. Drizzle oil and allow the pancakes to cook.
7. When the underside is done, flip carefully with a spatula and cook. Adjust heat if necessary.
8. Cook on each side for 3-6 minutes or until golden brown in colour.
9. Repeat with remaining batter and serve immediately.
10. Spoon chutney of your choice on top, and enjoy a stack of fluffy pancakes for breakfast. 😁
Hope you can try and enjoy it
Also don’t forgot to follow us @vegan_food.fashion for more info, recipes, and design. We are still growing. 🌱