✨🐒 PROTEIN BANANA BREAD 🐒✨
I posted this recipe a few months ago but thought I’d repost it in case some of you haven’t seen it!🤩
This is one of my fave bakes to make! The perf snack to take to work or even just have with a cuppa at home ☕️ I halved the recipe as I wanted to make less but I’ll put the amounts below for a full loaf 🍫
3 very ripe bananas
2 scoops vegan vanilla protein
2 flax / chia eggs or normal eggs
230g plain flour
40g brown sugar
40g vegan butter – melted
2 tsps baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 tsps cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla
200ml almond milk
Pinch of salt
100g dark chocolate chips
1. Put all your dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl
2. Make your chia egg & put to a side to thicken.
3. Then mash the bananas in a separate bowl, melt the butter & after add the rest of the wet ingredients.
4. Fold the wet into the dry until thoroughly combined in
5. Add your choccy chips then bake for around an hour on 170°!
*I find the top bakes a lot quicker so I often put some foil on top so it doesn’t burn & so it can cook through the middle.*
Hope everyone enjoys this recipe as much as I do!🤩 *yes I’m uploading this for the 1000th time because insta isn’t showing anyone my posts* 😭😭