Pizza Bianca by @sculptedkitchen ❤️
1 cup of jarred artichoke halves
1/4 cup of the liquid from the artichoke jar
1/2 cup of basil leaves
2 tsp of cilantro paste or handful of cilantro leaves
3/4 tsp of pink salt
2 tsp of garlic paste
2 Tblspn of toasted pine nuts.
Juice of half lemon
1/2 tsp of paprika
Dairy free parmesan (optional)
Throw ingredients together in a food processor and blend.
? 2.5 cups flour
? 2 1/4 tsp of active yeast.
? 1 T of coconut sugar
? 3/4 teaspoon salt .
? 1 tsp of onion powder, 1 tsp of garlic powder, 1 tsp of dried Italian seasoning. 1 T of vegetable stock seasoning (optional).
? 2 Tablespoons olive oil.
? 1 cup of warm water. .
1. Add your yeast to the warm water. Then add sugar. Stir briefly and then leave in a warm place. Leave for 10 mins or until foamy.
2. Add all your remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Add olive oil and your yeast mixture. Add more flour if too runny or add more water if too doughy. Usually I need to add a bit of flour. Leave to rise covered, for at least an hour.
4. Roll out your dough.
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Spread a layer of artichoke pesto on your dough.
3. Layer on your vegan mozzarella and toppings.
4. Spread some vegan butter to the crust to make it more golden during baking.
5. Bake for 20 minutes.
[Recipe & Photography by Sarah from sculptedkitchen]
#vegan #plantbased #vegetarian #veganfood #vegandinner #veganmeal #veganlunch #vegancomfortfood #vegancooking #veganideas #veganpasta #veganspaghettti #plantbasedfood #vegancommunity #plantbasednutrition #easyveganmeals #veganmeal #veganlunch #veganideas #vegancommunity #veganbowl #veganbowls #veganbowlattack #veganfoodlovers #veganfoodporn #veganfoodshare #eatplants #easyvegan