PINEAPPLE CASHEW STIR-FRY by @jackfruitfulkitchen ?
Craving some saucy spicy takeout?! ? Check out this TASTY Pineapple Cashew Stir Fry! Recipe below!??Pineapple Cashew Stirfry ?
Follow @vegangotgame for more delicious vegan recipes!??#vegangotgame
• 1/2 red onion, sliced
• 1 red bell pepper, sliced
• 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
• 8 oz mushrooms, quartered
• 1 C fresh pineapple chunks
• 1/2 C cashews, toasted
Pineapple Sauce ?
• 6 oz pineapple juice
• 2 TBSP liquid aminos (or soy sauce)
• 3 TBSP chili garlic sauce
• 2 TBSP rice vinegar
• 1 clove garlic
• 1 tsp ginger
• 1 TBSP swerve sweetener (or maple syrup or agave)
• 1 TBSP arrowroot powder (or corn starch) +2 tablespoons water
To Serve ?
• 2 C cooked rice, or rice substitute
• 1 bunch lacinto kale, chopped, drizzled with lime juice and massaged until tender
1️⃣ Heat a cast iron skillet or wok over medium high heat. Add a small amount of water (or oil if not making oil free). Add in all veggies and sauté for 3-4 minutes stirring frequently and being sure not to overcook. You will cook them for a couple more minutes once you add sauce! Add more water or broth to deglaze as needed. Add in pineapple.
2️⃣ Meanwhile, prepare rice and kale, and add all ingredients for sauce to a blender. Purée until smooth.
3️⃣ Pour sauce into skillet with veggies and let simmer a minute or two to thicken. Stir in cashews.