? Pho! I reckon I have some variation of this meal at least once a week, it’s super easy and the broth is it’s so tasty ? as long as you have noddles and a broth then you can add whatever topping you want really! Keep reading to see the recipe and what I used ⬇️?
• 2 litre veg stock
• 1 onion, quartered
• 4 garlic cloves, whole
• 1 star anise
• 3 whole cloves (the spice)
• 1 inch ginger, peeled and sliced
• 1 cinnamon stick
• 1 red chilli (with or without seeds depending on how much spice you want)
• Rice noodles
• No- Chick Strips
• Sesame oil
• Pak Choi
• Bean sprouts
• Fresh green chilli
• Spring onions
• Sesame seeds
• Edamame Beans
Other possible toppings; Tofu, Ribboned Carrot, Mushrooms, Spinach
1. In a large pan add all the broth ingredients, except for noodles, season well, then bring to boil, then reduce heat to a simmer and cover for 30 mins.
2. To cook the no-chick strips (swipe to see my favourite), chop into bite sized pieces then fry in sesame oil, salt and pepper for 5-10 minutes, until crispy.
3. To cook the pak choi, use the same pan that the no-chick strips were cooked in, add more oil if needed and fry briefly with salt and pepper for 1 min.
4. Cook noodles to pack instructions.
5. To serve place the noodles in a bowl then laden over desired amount of broth, top with no-chick strips, pak choi, bean sprouts, edamame beans, spring onions, green chilli and sesame seeds.
#veganrecipes #vegan #vegandiet #veganfood #veganlife #veganliving #veertovegan #goodoldvegan #plantbased #plantbasedrecipe #plantbasedfood #plantbaseddiet #sustainableeating #sustainableliving #vegetarian #vegetarianfood #vegetarianrecipe #healthy #healthyfood #healthydiet #healthyliving #veganeats #pho #vietnamesepho #veganpho #veganvietnamesepho #phorecipe #vietnamesephorecipe #veganphorecipe #veganasianfood @vegansnacksrecipes @goodoldvegan @deliciousveganrecipes @veganbowlsrecipes