Peanut butter brownies 🤎 These turned out soooo delicious – fudgy and rich in chocolate flavour. Perfect if you’re a sweet tooth like me and want to indulge a little. Soon after I took these out of the oven I sprinkled some more choc chips on top and they melted beautifully 🤤 this recipe is inspired by @frommybowl 🤍
1 cup all purpose flour
1/4 cup cacao powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp vanilla extract
2 flax eggs – 2 tbsp flax, 5 tsp water
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup runny peanut butter
1 cup plant-based milk (I used soy)
3/5 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup chocolate chips (I used @sweet_william_chocolate )
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees celsius. Make your flax eggs and let it sit for 5-10 minutes.
2. Combine the dry ingredients: flour, cacao powder, baking powder, salt and sugar in a bowl.
3. Add in the flax eggs, peanut butter, milk, vanilla extract and chocolate chips. Mix until everything is evenly combined.
4. Line a small baking tray with baking paper and put the mixture in. Flatten the top and spread some extra peanut butter on top.
5. Bake for 20 minutes. Take it out and cool for 15 minutes before cutting.