Peanut butter and miso roasted aubergine by @healthylivingjames 👌 so simple and so delicious bowl recipe!
* 2 aubergines sliced in half * 2 tsp miso paste (I use brown rice miso)
* 3 tsp tamari
* 3 tsp maple syrup
* 2 tsp peanut butter (crunch or smooth)
* 2 tsp water
* Chopped fresh herbs optional
* pinch Sesame seeds optional
* Pre-heat your oven to 200C
* Slice the aubergines in half. I like to char mine in a griddle pan (flesh side only) but this is optional
* Slice crisscross lines across the flesh, this helps to get the flavour deeper into the aubergine
* To make the glaze add the miso, tamari, maple syrup, peanut butter and water to a small mixing bowl and whisk until smooth
* Place the aubergines onto a baking tray and evenly cover with the glaze before placing in the oven for 25 minutes
Follow @vegan.recipetoday for more vegan recipes :seedling:
If you don’t know how to start ketodiet properly or do you want to lose possibly 5-10 lbs in the first week alone with keto ?? :point_right:
“GET YOUR OWN PERSONALIZED KETO MEAL PLAN”. ➡️ 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗞 𝗜𝗡 OUR 𝗕𝗜𝗢 @vegan.recipetoday .