Pappardelle pasta with vodka sauce. Nothing better. 🤩
Ingredients: 1 package of pasta, 1tbsp olive oil, 1 onion, 3 cloves of garlic, 1 1/2 tsp of oregano, 2 cups of marinara sauce, 1/4 cup vodka (I used Tito’s), 1/4 cup of cashews, red pepper flakes (optional)
1. Soak cashews in 1/2 cup of water for a few hours (or in boiling water for 15 min). Blend until smooth. Set aside.
2. Dice onions and sauté in oil over medium heat until transparent ~5 min.
3. Add minced garlic and sauté another minute
4. Turn the heat off (!!) and add vodka, oregano, marinara, and 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes. Stir together and then bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer ~10 minutes.
5. Add cashew cream, salt and pepper!
6. Mix with the pasta 🤩🥰💕
Option to add whatever protein/veggies you like. Sometimes ya just need a big bowl of pasta ❤️
#veganpasta #veganvodkasauce #pappardelle #pappardelleallavodka #pasta #vegandinner #cashewcream #plantbased #savethecows