my morning banana pancakes🍌 watch how i make these on my youtube channel (link in bio!). recipe below 🤍
list of ingredients:
– 2 ripe bananas
– 2 tbsp maple syrup
– 2 tbsp peanut butter
– 2 tsp baking powder
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 375g flour
– 250ml plant-based milk
– oil (for frying)
1. mash the bananas until they get a baby food texture.
2. in a bowl, mix the mashed bananas with maple syrup, peanut butter, cinnamon and vanilla extract.
3. add in milk and mix until combined.
4. sift the flour and baking powder into the bowl and mix until combined.
5. heat up some oil on a pan and transfer some batter onto it in a spoon, then form it into a circle.
6. once bubbles appear, flip the pancake. fry until it gets golden brown on both sides.
youtube link: https://youtu.be/lurIvUJ7os8