Mutton Curry With Mutton Keema Parantha
And it’s all 💯 Vegan
Yes, you heard that right!
You can enjoy those favourite non vegetarian dishes without contributing to the cruelty. All of the alternatives are out there.
This one Mutton Curry was lip smacking and so hot. Mutton Keema Parantha was really yum too. So giving the recipe below, try to make it and do tag me if you find it good.
Recipe for Mutton Curry
1) @gooddot Vegetarian Bytz :-200g
2) Onion:- 3 medium (finely chopped)
3) Tomatoes:- 3 medium (finely chopped)
4) Ginger Garlic Paste:- 2 tablespoon
5) Coriander:- 2 teaspoon (finely chopped)
6) Paprika Powder/Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder:- 1 teaspoon
7) Meat Masala Powder:- 1 teaspoon
8) Red Chilli Powder:- 1 teaspoon 9) Black Pepper Powder:- 1/2 teaspoon
10) Garam Masala Powder:- 1/2 teaspoon
11) Salt:- as per taste
12) Coriander Powder:- 1 teaspoon
13) Cumin Seeds:- 1 teaspoon
14) Turmeric Powder:- 1 teaspoon
15) Cinnamon Stick:- 1
16) Whole Spices:- (3 cardamom, 6 cloves, 6 black pepper, cinnamon stick, 6 coriander seeds)
17) Plant Based Milk:- 1 cup
18) Cooking Oil:- 2 teaspoon
19) Water:- 1 1/2 cup
Procedure:- Cut Vegetarian Bytz into desired pieces. Put the whole spices with (red chilli, black pepper, turmeric, garam masala, coriander) powder and salt with little water in a grinder and grind it well.
Take a deep pan, heat the cooking oil, add ginger garlic paste, cumin seeds, cinnamon stick and cook for 1 minute, add onion and cook for 2-3 minutes, add tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes, add masala paste(coat it well) and cook for 2-3 minutes, add vegetarian bytz(coat the masala with bytz well) and cook for 2-3 minutes, add 1 cup water and wait it to boil, cook it for 5 minutes, add milk and meat masala powder and cook it for 5 minutes.
Add coriander leaves and turn off the gas.
Mutton Curry is ready. Enjoy it hot with Parantha, Rice or anything you like.
Recipe for Mutton Keema Parantha
1) Whole Wheat Flour:- 2 cups
2) Salt:- 1 pinch
3) Turmeric Powder:- 1 teaspoon
4) Red Chilli Powder:- 1 teaspoon
5) Water:- 1 cup
1) Vegetarian Bytz- 50g (Finely Diced)
2) Ginger Garlic Paste- 1 teaspoon