Mushroom Stroganoff with fluffy mashed potato 😋💚 Try this really comforting dish! Get the recipe:
– 1 red onion, finely diced
– 2 cloves garlic, minced OR 2tsp garlic granules
– 300g mushrooms, sliced
– 1tsp dried parsley/2tbsp fresh chopped parsley
– 1tsp smoked paprika
– 120ml vegetable stock
– 1/4 tsp yeast extract (marmite) OR 1tsp soy sauce
– 4tbsp no added sugar plain dairy free yoghurt
– cracked black pepper, to taste
1. Sauté the onion in a pan using a little water on a medium/high heat setting until soft and see through.
2. Add in the mushrooms & garlic (add more water if needed) and cook for 6 mins until the mushrooms are almost soft.
3. Add in the parsley, & smoked paprika cook for another 1 min until fragrant.
4. Pour in the vegetable stock and let it simmer on a low heat setting for about 5mins or until it thickens.
5. Take the pan off the heat then stir in the yoghurt until creamy, season with pepper and garnish with chopped parsley.
6. Serve with mashed potato, pasta, rice or quinoa! Enjoy!
#veganfood #veganbowls #healthy #plantbased #veganrecipe #vegansofig #whatveganseat #plantbasedfood #veganfoodshare #veganrecipes