MUSHROOM STROGANOFF with creamy mash🤤🍄👅
✔️ SAVE this Post to make later
✔️ TAG a friend who needa try this today!
✔️ FOLLOW @veganfeedgram for daily #vegan inspo & recipes from across the gram
Below recipe & post by @nourishingalex
🍄 1 red onion, finely diced
🍄 2 cloves garlic, minced OR 2tsp garlic granules
🍄 250g-300g mushrooms, sliced
🍄 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
🍄 1 tsp smoked paprika
🍄 120ml vegetable stock
🍄 2 tsp nutritional yeast
🍄 1/4 tsp marmite OR 1tsp soy sauce
🍄 100ml vegan cream (I used @alpro single cream)
🍄 cracked black pepper, to taste
1. Sauté the onion in a pan using a little water or oil on a medium/high heat setting until soft and see through.
2. Add in the mushrooms & garlic and cook for 6 mins until the mushrooms are almost soft.
3. Add smoked paprika & Parsley then cook for another 1 min until fragrant.
4. Pour in the vegetable stock, stir in the yeast extract (marmite) or soy sauce, the nutritional yeast & the cream then let it simmer on a low heat setting for about 10 mins or until it thickens and reduces. season with crack black pepper.
5. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley then serve with mashed potato, pasta, rice or quinoa! Enjoy! 😋