Mushroom & Lentil Spag Bol ?
Recipe by @aswancooks
This takes only 30 minutes to make, tastes great and nutritious ?
– 1 Red Onion, diced
– 2 Cloves Garlic, finally diced
– 1 red chilli (seeds optional), finally diced
– 1 Carrot, grated
– 250g mushrooms, chopped
– 1 can of Lentils, drained and rinsed
– 1 can Chopped Tomatoes
– 1 tbs Agave Syrup
– Salt & Pepper
– Basil (optional)
– 200g Whole Wheat Spaghetti
1. Boil a pot of water to cook the Spaghetti, add a pinch of salt to the water before adding the Spaghetti to cook for 10-12 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Once hot, add the chopped onions, garlic and chilli and cook over a medium heat until translucent.
3. Add the chopped mushrooms and cook until golden
4. Add the grated carrot and a pinch of salt and cook for about 4 minutes.
5. Once the pasta is done, drain a leave to one side leaving some of the water.
6. Add the drained lentils and tin of chopped tomatoes, mixing well. Add 1tbs of Agave Syrup. If needed add some of the remaining pasta water.
7. Add the Spagetti to the lentil mix with some pasta water if needed and mix well.
8. Add Pepper to taste and sprinkle chopped basil.
9. Pronto a mangiare ?
Let me know if you try it ?
#vegetarianrecipe #vegan #veganlunch #veganpasta #veganfoodshare #veganlasagna #vegancommunity #veganeats #vegancooking #vegandinner #tastyvegan #tastyveganinspiration