More details below ?? Follow @vegans_power for vegan recipe videos ?
Hokkien Noodle Stir-fry ??? By @thrivingonplants ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
✨FULL RECIPE✨ [Serves 3]
1 Pack (450g) @ShareTheFantastic Fresh Hokkien Noodles
Sauce: 1 tbsp light soy sauce, 1 tbsp dark soy sauce, 1 tbsp maple syrup or coconut sugar, 1/4 tsp ground black pepper, 2 tbsp water, 1 tbsp cornstarch
1 small onion, thinly sliced (I used 1/2 a large one)
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 thumb of ginger, finely chopped
1 carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
100g fried tofu puffs, cut into bite sized pieces
1 bunch greens of your choice (I used a mix of broccolini, choy sum and bokchoy)
Splash of sesame oil
Garnish: Toasted sesame seeds, green onions, fresh chilli and chilli oil
1. Prepare the hokkien noodles according to package instructions, drain, rinse well with cold water then set aside.
2. In the meantime, combine all of the sauce ingredients into a small bowl and whisk well.
3. Add a splash of cooking oil into a large wok or frypan over high heat. Add in the onion, garlic and ginger and fry for 1 minute until fragrant. Add in the carrot, capsicum and a few tbsp of water and fry for 2 minutes.
4. Add in the tofu puffs, greens, hokkien noodles and fry for 1 minute. Give the sauce another whisk before pouring it into the pan. Toss to coat all the ingredients and cook for another 1-2 minutes until glossy and thickened.
5. Turn off the heat then add in a splash of sesame oil. Divide into 3 bowls and garnish with sesame seeds, green onions, fresh chilli and chilli oil. Enjoy immediately! ???