Mini Vegan Cherry Pies!! 🍒🥧
🔛Tag your friend Who needs this type of interior!! us @whatsveganseat for more vegan recipe inspiration 💚🌱
Who Loves A Good, Sweet Cherry Pie Everyone Once in A While? These Mini Treats By @rainbownourishments Are Best Served With ice Cream! I’m Sure You’d Love Them! 💚
They’re Made From An Easy Shortcrust Base And A Juicy Cherry Filling. Here’s The Recipe:
MINI CHERRY PIES (serves 4)
Pastry (or use store-bought shortcrust pastry)
2 ½ cups plain flour, plus extra for rolling
¾ cup vegan butter or margarine
¼ cup sugar
2 tbsp chilled water, if needed
2 cups cherries, pitted
¼ cup corn flour
¼ cup sugar
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla extract
Maple syrup, as needed
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C and Grease 4 small pie tins (around 10x2cm).
2. Pastry: Add all ingredients to a food processor and pulse until it forms a cohesive dough. Add a little more water or flour if necessary. Chill the dough if it’s very soft.
3. Filling: Add all ingredients to a bowl and toss until combined. Set aside.
4. Dust a clean surface with flour. Roll out the dough and cut out 4 portions of dough, each slightly larger than one pie tin.
5. Carefully transfer each piece of dough to the pie tins. Press the dough against the bottom and sides of the tins to form a crust. Cut off the excess.
6. Divide the cherry mixture into the 4 tart tins.
7. Reroll the excess pastry and use heart cookie cutters to cut out cookie shapes. Place the hearts on the cherry mixture, as desired.
8. Brush the top of each pie with maple syrup.
9. Bake the pies for about 15-20 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown or the filling is bubbling.
10. Enjoy the pies immediately. Serve with ice cream or yoghurt if desired.
#veganpasta #veganberlin #vegansrock #veganitalia
Thanks to credits owner : respected contents creator for this work(DM for credit/removal)