Mini Burger ? Patties
Sunday deserves a full rest and that’s exactly what we did ☺️Homemade, melt-in-mouth veggie burgers was the only note we wanted to wrap up the weekend with.
Please take a look at the reels : Mini Burger patties (1-4) for a visual tour of the recipe
Homemade paneer from 1L whole milk (or 150 grams grated ready made paneer)
3-4 large boiled potatoes
1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
Handful of finely chopped coriander
1 medium finely chopped red onion
1 finely chopped green paprika
I tablespoon sesame seeds
1/2 teaspoon each of coriander powder and cumin powder
Salt, pepper and lemon juice according to taste
1. Mix all the ingredients listed under elements and with greased hand make 2-3 cm big round patties. Let them chill in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours.
2. When ready to bake – first turn on the oven at 220 C. Line a large baking tray with paper.
3. To make the crunchy crust – take 2 cups of cornflakes and grind it with salt, pepper and cayenne. Take it out in a shallow dish.
4. For the first dusting, gently pat the patties in the crumbs and put them on the baking tray.
5. For the second dusting – first dip them in the all purpose flour batter (3 tablespoons all purpose flour mixed with water to make a runny slurry) and then into the crumbs. Easiest way to do this is wet batter dipping with your left hand and tossing in the crumbs with your right hand.
5. The patties double in size during the baking, so keep enough distance between them or use two trays. Bake for 20 minutes and then turn over and bake for another 20 minutes.
7. Take them out from the oven and put cheese slices on top if you would like the cheese to melt.
8. Assemble your burgers using ketchup, pickles, onions and what not.
#burgers #patties #food52 #feedfeed @thefeedfeed #buzzfeastfood #foodimage #foodphotography #huffposttaste #eatprettythings #vegetarian #vegetarianrecipes #vegetarianfood #vegetarisch #vegetarischkochen #cookfeed #shareyourtable #vegetarischerezepte #tastemademedoit #f52grams #eatingwelleats #damnthatsdelish #whatisinseason #gezond #gezondeten #geniuskitchen #whatsonmyplate #nijmegen #thenetherlands??