||Meatless Monday Tofu Peanut Buddha Bowl
Super Simple and Delish as per Usual for Meatless Monday!
1. 1/4 Purple Cabbage Chopped
2. 2 cups Broccoli Chopped
3. 2 Cups Cauliflower Chopped
4. 2 Small Bok Choy’s – ends cut off and washed
5. Cauliflower Rice (frozen packet) or regular Rice
6. Salt & Pepper
7. 2 TBSP Olive oil
8. 1.5 TBSP Corn Starch
9. 1 TBSP Sesame Oil
10. Garlic Salt
11. 1 Package Firm Tofu cut into cubes
Peanut Sauce Ingredients:
1. 1/3 cup Peanut Butter
2. 2 TBSP Soy Sauce
3. 1-2 TBSP Rice Wine Vinegar depending how “sour or vinegary” you like it.
4. Water to taste, about 4 TBSP is good depending how thin you like it!
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. While the oven preheats chop the broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, and place on a baking sheet with parchment paper and drizzle 2 TBSP olive oil, garlic salt, and pepper on the veggies, mix with your hands on the pan and place in the oven.
3. While that is in the oven, chop the tofu, mix with 1 TBSP Sesame Oil, Corn Starch and salt to taste. Place on another baking sheet on one side, and place in the oven with a timer for 15 minutes.
4. Place the cauliflower rice in a not stick pan on low-medium covered and stir continuously to make sure it doesn’t burn- you are just warming it.
5. After 15 minutes, bring the tofu out and flip, add the Bok Choy and sprinkle a little salt on it.
6. Set a timer for another 10-15 minutes. Meanwhile put all the peanut sauce ingredients into a magic bullet or blender or even a jar and shake or blend.
7. Remove all the vegetables and tofu from the oven after the timer goes.
8. Dish some cauliflower rice into a bowl, top with veggies and tofu, and then peanut sauce.
#personaltrainer #wholefoods #healthyfood #healthyrecipes #foodgawker #colourfulfood #healthylifestyle #foodie #foodstagram #wholefoods #micronutrients #healthyfood #realfood #fitfoodie #eatclean #healthycheapeating #cheapeats #mealprepmonday #cleaneating #plantbasedprotein
#veganglutenfree #plantbasedrecipe #plantbased #plantbaseddiet #veganlunch #meatlessmonday #flourist #eatplants #plantbased #easyveganfood #easyveganfood