Meal prepping lunch today:
Salt ‘n’ chilli Tofu & potatoes ?
Makes approx 2-3 servings
• approx 300g baby potatoes, cut in half (I used approx 2/3 for this recipe and saved the rest for other meal prep)
• 1½ bell peppers, chopped
• 1 head of pak choi, diced
• approx 150g extra firm tofu, pressed and cut into bite sized chunks
• SEASONING: unmeasured mix of salt, pepper, sweetner, Chinese 5 spice, ginger, garlic powder, chilli flakes and cinnamon
1) Chop potatoes and add to airfryer (or oven). Cook for 35 mins until crispyyyy.
2) heat some oil in a pan to medium/high, add your tofu and fry until browned on all sides. Then add your veggies and fry for approx 5 mins.
3) reduce heat to medium/low and add your cooked potatoes. Then add your seasoning mix. Fry for a further few mins until everything is coated in spice.
4) portion out and enjoy. (Can last in the fridge for 3-4 days.
#mealprep #vegan #veggie #vegetarianfood #vegetarian #homecooking #recipe #recipes #prepping #healthy #healthycooking #lunch #dinner #tofu #plantbased #? #?based