Maple Glazed Pecans — try not to eat them all at once like a bowl of popcorn 😂😋 Seriously so good though! I made these on Thanksgiving day and they were the perfect snack to hold us over until the prime rib was ready to rock & roll. Enjoy!!
* 2 cups pecan halves
* 1/4 cup maple syrup
* 1 Tablespoon butter or vegan butter
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
* 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
* Sprinkles of course kosher salt
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine all ingredients except pecans in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Simmer for ~5 minutes.
3. Turn off heat; stir in pecans until well coated.
4. Spread on baking sheet and bake for ~14 minutes. Allow to cool completely on pan (although I admit to burning my tongue because I couldn’t wait! 😝). You can stir pecans occasionally when cooking to break apart, or leave it in clusters.
#roastedpecans #veganrecipes #pecans #pecanrecipes #veganfood #vegansnacks #veganfood #glutenfreerecipes #glutenfreebaking #veganbaking #veganbaker #veganbakedgoods