Making a bold statement but this is one the best vegan ice cream recipe (I have ever made). If you are a coconut + caramel lover, I would highly recommend. Especially if you have a sweet tooth!
The light coconut taste compliments the caramel very well making the whole taste experience rather rich. Swipe for the texture 👀 – just like regular ice cream, but no churning required!! 🤭
* 1 can (400ml) @naturescharm coconut whipping cream, chilled
* 140ml @naturescharmsg sweetened condensed milk, chilled
* 1/4 cup nature’s charm coconut caramel sauce
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* pinch of salt
1. Chill the condensed milk and whipping cream in the fridge overnight. (Essential step)
2. In a stand mixer, add coconut whipping cream and beat until slight soft peak. Add in condensed milk, vanilla extract and beat until soft-stiff peak.
3. Fold in caramel sauce with salt until fully incorporated. Transfer mixture into a tin, add more sauce for swirls. Cover the top with parchment paper. (Make sure that the parchment paper is touching the mixture)
4. Freeze in the freezer overnight or at least 6 hours. Serve!