Mac n cheeze recipe
In my lifetime of being vegan I’ve made Mac n cheese a handful of times but nothing beats this I tell you.
Check out the recipe below ⬇️
@oatly single cream
@koko_coconutuk dairy free cheese 300g
500g Mac n cheese pasta (yes the shape of the pasta is very important)
1/4 cup nutritional yeast
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 onion finely diced
4 garlic clove
1/2 tsp salt
1. Boil the pasta as instructed to do so on the packet.
2. In a pan add some oil and fry onions and garlic until it turns golden.
3. Add the oatly single cream and allow it to simmer on medium heat for 1min.
4. Add in 100g if koko dairy free cheese. until mix until it melts in the sauce.
5. Add all the spices listed (tumeric, salt, pepper) as well as the nutritional yeast and mix well.
6. Once you’ve drained the pasta then you can add it into the sauce mixture.
7. Pre heat the oven to 180c
8. Put one layer of the Mac n cheese on a lasagna dish and sprinkle 100g of cheeze then later again and sprinkle on top the last big of the vegan cheese.
9. Pop it into the oven for 15-20 mins max and enjoy!
Give it a go and let me know how it tastes!
Don’t forget to save the post for later 😉