Looking to do some baking? Try out this Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake by @fitfan_ 😋
Follow us @vegancanteen for daily delicious vegan recipe!🌱🌱#vegancanteen
Get the recipe 👇🏼
2 1/4 cups flour (almond, paleo, oat) I used almond & paleo
3 flax eggs
1/2 cup apple sauce
1/4 cup maple syrup
cinnamon to taste
1 tsp baking powder + 1/2 tsp soda
3 tbsp almond flour
3 tbsp oats
3 tbsp coconut sugar
3 tbsp coconut oil (omit oats if strictly paleo)
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. In a large bowl combine the flax eggs, apple sauce, and maple syrup.
3. Then add the dry ingredients and mix. Do not over mix.
4. Pour into a grease circular cake pan or a 9×9 square pan.
5. To make the streusel add the flour, oats, coconut sugar, and coconut oil in a small bowl. Combine until a crumble mixture forms. Add more coconut oil if the mixture is too dry.
6. Sprinkle the streusel on top of the cake and place into the oven for 25-30 minutes.