Looking for a fun festive treat for all the friends and family? What’s better than some chocolatey cake pops using @galaxyuk vegan crumbled cookie chocolate & decorated like Christmas puddings? 🍫 🧁 🍭
#ad // I’ve partnered up with @galaxyuk to bring you this delicious recipe which is surprisingly easy to make! 😜👇🏻
Ingredients (makes 9 pops):
• 55g vegan butter
• 55g light brown sugar
• 50g plain flour
• 1 tbsp cocoa powder
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 2 squares Galaxy Vegan Crumbled Cookie
Topping 🍪 🍫:
• 75g Galaxy Vegan Crumbled Cookie
• 75g icing sugar + 1 tsp water
• mini candy Christmas decorations
1. Preheat oven to 160C. In a mixing bowl beat together butter and sugar until smooth.
2. Stir in remaining dry ingredients to form a thick batter. Spoon 1tbsp mixture into your mini cake mould/tins and bake for approximately 16-18 minutes.
3. Allow to cool completely before melting the galaxy and coating evenly. Pop cakes into fridge to harden.
4. Mix the icing sugar and water to form a thick icing to decorate the top! Serve one cake per person 😜
*you can find the Vegan Galaxy Crumbled Cookie exclusively in Asda stores*