Loaded Cajun Sweet Potato Nachos with Avocado Crema are the perfect thing to make this 4th of July weekend! They are so easy but super delicious and addictive. I just love that #cajun kick with the sweet potatoes and the creamy avocado sauce makes them so irresistible…We couldn’t stop eating these ?! Here is the recipe:
1. 2 medium sized sweet potatoes – cut into 1/4 inch thick circles
2. Half an avocado
3. Sour cream – 1 tablespoon
4. Black beans – cooked, 2 tablespoons
5. Corn kernels- cooked, 3 tablespoons
6. Bell peppers – any color, sliced thin, 2-3 tblspn
7. Fresh cilantro for garnish
8. Jalapeno – 1, sliced thin
9. Cajun seasoning – 1 tablespoon
10. Olive oil – 2 tablespoon
11. Garlic – 1 clove
12. Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 F
2. Put cut sweet potato slices in a bowl and add olive oil, little bit salt and pepper and 1/2 tablespoon Cajun seasoning and mix well to coat evenly
3. Line a baking tray and layer the sweet potato slices in a single layer. Don’t make it too crowded otherwise it will not get crispy.
4. Bake for 15 mins, flip the sweet potato slices and bake for another 10-12 mins. Keep an eye on it because it burns very fast. They should get slightly crispy.
5. To make avocado crema, blend together avocado, sour cream, 1 Clive of garlic, half jalapeno and salt and very little water. Consistentcy should be creamy and not watery.
6. Once cooled, layer sweet potatoes and add all toppings – corn, black beans, bell peppers, add avocado crema, jalapenos, fresh cut cilantro. Finally add rest of the Cajun seasoning.
Enjoy these #guiltfree loaded spicy nachos!
#sweetpotato #nachos #healthyfood #appetizer #spicyfood #vegetarianfood #vegetarianfoodblogger #instagood #instapic #instalike #instafood #bayareafoodblogger #indianfoodblogger #instagram #picoftheday #homecooking #homecook #vegetarianrecipes #lowcarb #thecreativevegetarian #avocadocrema