Let’s not forget about this success ? BROOKIE CHEESECAKE . Brownie crust topped with cookie dough cheesecake and chocolate ganache ?
•2 tbsp ground flax + 5 tbsp water
•1 1/3 cup oat flour (gf if needed)
•3/4 cup cacao powder
•3/4 cup coconut sugar
•2 tsp baking powder
•1/4 tsp pink salt
•1/2 cup maple syrup
•3/4 cup coconut oil, melted
•2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and combine the ground flax and water in a small bowl.
2. In mixing bowl, whisk together oat flour, cacao powder, coconut sugar, baking powder, and salt.
3. Stir in the maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla. Pour into a greased spring form pan and bake for 15 minutes.
4. Let cool in the fridge for 1 hour.
•1 cup oat flour
•1/4 cup coconut oil
•1/4 cup maple syrup
•2 tbsp chocolate chips
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Form into 1/2 tbsp balls and place in the fridge for 1 hour to set.
•250g cashews, soaked overnight
•250g vegan cream cheese
•100g coconut oil
•150g maple syrup
•1 tbsp vanilla extract
1. Drain the cashews and add to a food processor with the rest of the ingredients for the cheesecake layer. Blend until smooth.
2. Spread a thin layer over the brownie crust. Cut a few cookie dough balls (leave some to garnish) in half or quarters and sprinkle over the cheesecake.
3. Pour over the remaining cheesecake and spread into an even layer. Place in the fridge for 1 hour.
•1 cup vegan chocolate chips
•1 tbsp coconut oil
1. Add the chocolate and coconut oil to a microwave safe bowl. Melt in 30 second intervals until fully melted. Let cool slightly.
2. Pour this over the set cheesecake and spread into an even layer. Place back into the fridge for at least one hour.
3. Optional: top with leftover cookie dough balls.