?#korean // Kimchi tofu chigae. Go watch my Reel for the full #asmr experience. It’s worth it I promise! Otherwise see below for ingredients and my link in bio for the full written recipe under “Kimchi Tofu Stew”.
Made this to be completely #plantbased so you can definitely add in some seafood for extra flavour (which is traditionally how it’s done). But to be honest, this combo is already full of umami and flavour you won’t need any extras.
I served this with some steamed rice and it was perfect like and internal hug ☺️
– 1 tbsp vegetable oil
– 1 tbsp sesame oil
– 300g soft tofu. You can also used silken tofu for extra soft textures.
– 1/2 medium brown onion, finely diced
– 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
– 1 tbsp gochugaru, Korean red chilli flakes
– 1 tbsp gochujang, Korean chilli paste
– 250g chopped kimchi, and juices
– 4 dried shiitake mushrooms, rehydrated and sliced
– 1 tbsp light soy sauce
– 500ml water or vegetable stock
– 1 stalk spring onion, sliced
Definitely absolutely save and share this with a friend. Enjoy!!!!!
#koreanfood #asianfood #comfortfood #kimchi #tofu #soup #stew #easyrecipes #homecooking #delicious #veganfood #meatfree #yummy