I’ve been experimenting with home made ice creams for a while and it’s safe to say I’ve perfected this uber delicious vegan White Chocolate Matcha magnum ice cream because I’ve made it over a dozen times ?
I’m a big fan of Matcha and this one from @unicornsuperfoods is amazing ? The texture is so smooth and balances the flavour of white chocolate so well. Leaving the recipe for you to give it a go !
– 1 cup coconut cream
– 2 tsp @unicornsuperfoods matcha powder
– 1 tsp vanilla extract or half a vanilla bean
– 3 tbsp Maple syrup or agave
– 1.5 cups semi-sweet white chocolate
– Whisk 2 tbsp matcha powder in lukewarm water until frothy.
– In a high speed blender add coconut cream, vanilla extract and maple syrup and frothed matcha water.
– Blend until creamy and smooth.
-Add this to you ice cream mould 3/4 of the way and place the wooden stick in the mould.
– Freeze this for at least 2 hours.
– Whisk 1 tbsp @unicornsuperfoods matcha powder in 1 tbsp lukewarm water.
– Melt white chocolate in a double boiler or in the micro with 20 sec intervals. Make sure the chocolate is not burnt.
– Add the matcha and white chocolate amd mix well.
– Dip your magnum in melted chocolate and freeze for another hour.
– Enjoy !
#matcha #magnum #icecream #matchaicecream #gourmet #mumbai #foodphotographer #mumbaifoodphotographer #foodstylist #foodstyling #foodporn #food52 #hautescuisines #vegandessert #christmastreat #learn2createthatlight #popsicle #vegan # #vegan #travel #food #macro #saveurmag #mangiamo #thrive #goodfood