It’s no tricks and all treat with these White Chocolate Mummies. And if you’re not a white chocolate fan, you can make my homemade Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups.
White Chocolate Mummies recipe below, PB cups are in the blog archives. Link on my page @jerranboyer, then search “cups” for peanut butter cups, almond butter cups, and more.
And remember to bookmark this post for any time you have a sweet tooth, and for next Halloween! 👻
White Chocolate Mummies
4 @emmysorganics coconut cookies
1/2 chopped white chocolate or chips*
1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
8 edible eyes
1. melt chocolate with coconut oil in 30-second increments in the microwave or in a double boiler (you can use vegan white chocolate or traditional)
2. using two forks, dip each cookie in white chocolate, letting excess white chocolate drip back into melted bowl of white chocolate
3. place mummies on a parchment lined plate and carefully add eyes, then pop in freezer for 5-10 minutes to set
4. remove mummies from freezer, and using a fork drizzle some of the remaining melted white chocolate back-and-forth over each mummy
5. let set a few minutes in the freezer then chow down!
Side note: I intended to post this recipe days ago well ahead of Halloween. But, between lack of sunshine (needed for food photos), plus lack of free time (school, work, life), I’m just now making it happen! Better late I guess …?!