It’s apple muffins time!?
You can still bake irresistible fluffy muffins without the milk/egg/butter combo. These muffins are naturally sweetened and made with a combination of sprouted spelt flour and tapioca flour. They’re the best apple muffins I’ve ever had.⭐️
Homemade > store-bought‼️
– 4 apples (2 grated + 2 thinly sliced)
– 1 cup sprouted spelt flour
– 1 cup tapioca flour
– 2/3 cup pure maple syrup
– 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
– 3 tbsp hemp seeds
– 2 tsp cinnamon
– 1 tsp baking soda
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1/2 tsp sea salt
– 2 tbsp water (warm)
– 1 tbsp ground flaxseed meal
**yield: 8 muffins**
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
2. In a small bowl, combine the warm water and flaxseed. Stir and set aside for 5-10 minutes. After that, grate and slice the apples. 2 grated and 2 thinly sliced.
3. In a large bowl, combine both flours, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Blend well with a whisk. Add the apples. Stir well.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the melted oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract and flaxseed mixture. Mix well.
5. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix with a large spoon. Add the hemp seeds and mix again. Divide the battery evenly between 8 muffin cups. Top each muffin with a drizzle of maple syrup.(My little secret touch)?
6. Bake muffins for about 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.
7. Allow muffins to cool. Refrigerate leftover muffins for up to 5-6 days. Freeze them for up to 3 months.
Follow @mealprepbro for more recipes and inspiration!?
#muffins #muffin #dessert #breakfast #cupcake #baking #healthylifestyle #healthyfood #healthyrecipes #healthyeating #healthy #mealprep #mealprepbro #homemade #homemadefood #vegan #veganrecipes #veganrecipe #foodporn #veganfood #veganfoodshare #yummy #foodie #recipeoftheday #eeeeeats #apples #delicious #sweet #sweettooth