IS IT MEAT? Apple & Sage Sausages and vegetables pasta.
Ingredients: (serves 3-4)
– 4x IS IT MEAT? Apple & Sage Sausages (240g), grilled/pan fried and sliced.
– 4 spring onions or 1 small red onion.
– veggies of your choice (in this recipe, we used half a green cabbage, 1 red pepper, 1 aubergine 🍆, all cut in small cubes)
– 500g pasta
– spices: salt, pepper. Optional: tomato powder/ dried chilli , nutritional yeast/ vegan cheese.
– oil: olive or flavourless coconut oil.
1. Slice the onions and pan fry with the vegetables in a dash of oil.
2. Add spices, vegetables. Once cooked add the grilled/pan fried slices of vegan sausages.
3. Boil the pasta in salted water. Save 3-4 tablespoons of pasta water.
4. Add the pasta to the vegetables & sausage mix along with some pasta water.
Voilà, bon appétit 😊
#vegan #veganfood #veganrecipes #veganvietnam #foodiesinsaigon #plantbased #plantbaseddiet #vegetarianfood #vegetarian