i’m a bread girl, that’s no news. i love the magic of yeast and flour, i love the endless versatility that it gives to you and can make you busy baking forever ? a really fine and delicious enjoyment is this fluffy orange ? VEGAN PUMPKIN LOAF ? that has a beautiful orange hue and light texture this bread goes so well with hearty soups and stews. plus, it makes your kitchen smell heavenly.// this pumpkin loaf is so easy to make, the hardest thing about it is waiting for it to finish baking in the oven! especially with those delicious aromas wafting through the house ?? but the best part is that they taste amazing, delicious, with some vegan butter or peanut butter ?
250g bread flour
100g pumpkin, steamed and mashed
150ml plant-based milk
5g instant yeast
25g plant-based butter
1. In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients except butter and mix for 2-3 minutes at low-medium speed.
2. Add butter and knead at medium speed for about 5-6 minutes.
3. Let dough rise in a warm location for an hour.
4. Divide dough into 3 pieces and leave them for 15mins.
5. Roll each piece into a log and place into a loaf pan.
6. Once all the rolled-up pieces of dough are in the loaf pan, let them rise a second time for an hour.
7. Preheat oven to 180°C.
8. Brush loaf with syrup wash and bake for 25 mins or until golden brown.
full recipe at: https://fruityemz.wixsite.com/mysite/post/pumpkin-loaf