🥗 If you want to go vegan but have no idea where to start, then this ”1 Month Vegan Challenge” includes everything you need 👉 Link in BIO @vegan.planvn
Sweet Heat Cauliflower Wings by @livinlaveganlife ♥️ Crispy cauliflower in a delicious sauce! Get it below:
1 cauliflower head
1 cup of all-purpose flour
3 tbs of corn starch
1 tbs of dried basil
1/2 tbs minced onion powder
1/2 tbs of garlic powder
1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp of cumin
Salt/pepper to taste
1 1/2 cup of non-dairy milk
3 tbs of sriracha sauce (or your favorite hot sauce)
2-3 cups of bread crumbs
2 cups of cooking oil
Sweet Heat Sauce
1/2 cup of sriracha
1/2 cup of Agave nectar
1. In a hot pot, cook cauliflower in water for 10-15 minutes or until a slightly soft. Make sure not to over cook it.
2. Add your oil in a pot on medium heat – let it reach 375.
3. While the cauliflower is cooking and oil is pre-heating, add your dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Add your non-dairy milk and sriracha sauce. Mix well and set aside.
5. Cut your cauliflower into bite size pieces.
6. Coat your cauliflower with batter.
7. Setup your plate and add your bread crumbs.
8. Roll your battered cauliflower in your bread crumbs.
9. Cook your cauliflower until golden brown.
10. Once ready, place on a baking sheet.
11. In another mixing bowl, add your sriracha and agave. Mix well.
12. Drizzle your Sweet Heat sauce on your crunchy cauliflower.
Follow us @vegan.planvn for more yummy vegan recipe 🥞🌱
#veganmeal #veggierecipes #veganpost #vegandesserts #veganmealprep #plantbasedfood #veganlunch #veganpower #whatveganseat #veganrecipe #plantbaseddiet #vegan #veggie #veganmealplan #veganbreakfastideas #veganfoodporn #plantbased #vegetarian #simplevegan #plantbased #veganrecipes #vegansofig #veganfoodie #veganfood #veganlunch #vegetarianrecipes #veganfamily #vegancomfortfood