Recipe

I Present To You My Best Creation Yet. The Sheer Taste Of Th

Thumbnail | Link

i present to you my best creation yet. the sheer taste of this is enough to make you happy cry 🤧

a couple days i put a poll on my story asking if y’all like banana bread, and 90% of y’all said you did. to the other 10% of y’all, are you sure you’re making your banana bread right 🤔?? for all long time banana bread fans, you’ve got to try this !! a combo between sweet, lush banana & rich, elegant chocolate. so simple with few ingredients, it doesn’t get better than this.

☁️ vegan + gf brownie banana bread ☁️

ingredients:
• 2 c oat flour
• 1/2 c packed coconut sugar
• 1/3 c unsweetened cacao powder
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1/2 tsp baking soda
• 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
• 2 mashed large bananas
• 1/4 c melted coconut oil
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 2 tbsp almond milk

instructions:
in a big bowl, sift in the oat flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, & cacao powder.

in a smaller bowl, mash the two bananas & add in the coconut oil, almond milk, and vanilla extract.

next, mix the dry & wet ingredients together until the batter is smooth.

grease a loaf pan with coconut oil, pour in the batter, top with another banana & cacao nibs, & bake at 375°f for 25 minutes.

take out, let cool, cut yourself a big slice & enjoy !! as always, tell me if you try 🥰