Homage Eggplant Parmesan, Caesar Salad, & Garlic Buns
– 2 1/2 cps 00 flour
– 4 vegan eggs (I used Paneriso Egg Replacer)
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– 1 pinch of salt
– 1/2 cp water
– In a large bowl, pour the flour and make a hole in the middle of the flour (shaped like a donut).
– Prepare the vegan eggs.
– Put the vegan eggs, water, and oil in the centre of the flour and whisk together with a fork. Slowly mix in with the flour.
– Mix the rest of the flour into the dough with your hands.
– Knead dough on a large surface for 3 minutes.
– Roll out dough with a rolling pin.
– Cut pasta into strips wide enough for the pasta press.
– Use the pasta press to make noodles.
– Cook right away in salted boiling water for 5 minutes.
– 1/2 egg plant sliced
– 3/4 cps all purpose flour
– 1.5 tsp baking powder
– 1 tsp salt
– 1/2 tbsp sugar
– 1 cp water (I used homemade)
– Enough olive oil to cook egg plant slices.
– Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
– Wash and slice egg plant in 1 cm slices.
– Place egg plant slices on a lined baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
– Let egg plant slices cool on baking sheet.
– In a large saucepan over medium heat, let olive oil heat up.
– In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and water.
– Dip each baked egg plant slice in the batter until covered.
– Place each egg plant slice that is battered into the saucepan of hot oil and let it fry for 20 seconds on each side.
– Transfer fried eggplant to a cooling rack.
Homemade Garlic Buns:
– 1 tbsp dry active yeast
– 1/2 cp & 1 tbsp warm water
– 1/6 cp olive oil
– 1/8 cp sugar
– 1/2 vegan egg (I used 1 tsp Paneriso Egg Replacer and 1 tsp water)
– 2 cps all purpose flour
– Garlic powder
– Vegan butter
– Mix yeast and water in a bowl. Let stand for 5 minutes.
-Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
– Add sugar, oil, and egg. Stir well.
– Add all other ingredients. Stir until dough-like.
– Knead dough of floured surface for 3 minutes.
– Divide into 3 dough balls and place on a parchment paper covered baking pan.
– Cover with towel